Partnership for Achievement
Elston Hall Learning Trust is underpinned by the moral purpose to change lives for the better.
We are committed to maximising the potential for our children, to support and meet their personal needs.
We want to encourage our children to be the best they can be and through learning, believe they can achieve anything.
Achieving the potential of our children is our fundamental aim, we will be relentless in our drive to ensure that this is delivered.
- Effective teaching has the most impact on learning – teaching in our schools will be excellent.
- We will ensure we develop independent and resilient learners, everyone will be safe in our schools.
- The curriculum will be engaging, challenging and inclusive for all pupils, ensuring accelerated and sustained progress.
- Attendance figures will be above the National Average.
- Behaviour in all our schools will be excellent and provide a secure platform for learning.
- Teamship is embedded into the ethos of the Trust, where everybody supports each other and builds a work ethic based on good will and respect.
- Staff well-being and workload are recognised and supported by Leaders at all levels.
- Governance is secure and offers challenge and strategic support to ensure operational security.
- Staff development and training at all levels is at the forefront of our thinking; leaders are skilled in identifying the ability and developing the potential of individuals.
- The Trust is recognised locally and nationally as a trust of high quality, producing outstanding outcomes within a culture of achievement.
Kevin Grayson - Chief Executive Officer
Louise Dollery - Associative Head
Rachel Purshouse/Jo Hemmings - Acting Heads of School